It’s really unheard-of, but this is the first chocolaty chia pudding recipe on my blog! I’ve been thinking of sharing a couple of recipes for ages, but somehow a different recipe always has stolen the spotlight.
Don’t forget to check out the tutorial video below!
Chia puddings are brilliant as they are easy and quite quick to make. Moreover, they can be rather lean (for a dessert) yet so satisfying.
I’ve been eating this chocolaty chia pudding for months now, because it makes a perfect winter dessert being all chocolaty and spiced. It has all my favourite spices – ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and cloves.
I also like to add a teaspoon of turmeric and a dash of black pepper to my pudding bowl. Now, I didn’t include this in the recipe as it’s rather unconventional (I think even for people like myself), but I try to use turmeric anywhere I possibly can because it has great anti fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
A tablespoon of chia or flax seeds should be consumed daily for omega-3 fatty acids. This quick chocolaty pudding is a great way to incorporate the seeds into your diet.
This chocolaty chia pudding is quick to fix and doesn’t require ay special skills or equipment. My chia pudding recipe is plant-based, vegan, oil-free, sugar-free and Candida diet friendly.
Finally, please tag me in social media whenever you try one of my recipes and leave me a comment bellow if you have any questions! I’d love to see your creations! Instagram @thenutriplanet and Facebook @nutriplanet.health.hubPrint
It’s really unheard-of, but this is the first chia pudding recipe on my blog! I’ve been thinking of sharing a couple of recipes for ages, but somehow a different recipe always has stolen the spotlight.
- Mix together chia seeds and oat bran.
- Add plant milk and mix well until the seeds have swollen bit and don’t form clumps any more. Let it soak for about an hour (at least 30 minutes).
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle on some cacao nibs, poppy seeds, unsweetened nut butter and shredded coconut.
- Method: Mixing
Keywords: chocolaty chia pudding
Tips for my chocolaty chia pudding:
- Put the seeds to soak already in the morning (leave in fridge) or right before you start making dinner.
- It is quite spicy (the way I like it). You can always make it milder by adding less spices.