We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information on our website, services and products.
Client accept the terms and conditions of this Policy by visiting Nutriplanet website or using Nutriplanet’s products.
Herein, “Nutriplanet” refers to the data controller, Swing & Step OÜ, a private limited company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Estonia, with the address 5 Jõe Street, Tallinn, 10151.
“Client” is the data subject, client of Nutriplanet.
1. Personal data Nutriplanet processes
For the purposes described in Section 2 of the Policy Nutriplanet may collect and processes the following data about Clients:
- information that Clients provide to Nutriplanet for the purpose of registering with Nutriplanet (including name, e-mail address, date of birth, physical address);
- information that Clients provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to services, email notifications, newsletters;
- information about Clients’ computer and about Clients’ visits to and use of this website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- information relating to any transactions carried out between Client and Nutriplanet on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases Client makes of our goods or services;
- any other information that Clients choose to send to us;
2. The purposes of processing Client’s personal data
Nutriplanet may use/process Client’s personal data described in Section 1 for the following purposes:
- to process Client’s service requests and transactions either on Nutriplanet’s own or together with partners of Nutriplanet
- to create and manage Client’s account with Nutriplanet
- to enable use of services or deliver orders to Clients
- to offer new services to Clients
- to analyse the use of Nutriplanet’s or its partner services and make improvements thereof
- to administer Nutriplanet’s website, services and products
- to comply with the regulatory requirements and requests of the supervisory and law enforcement authorities
- to respond to Client’s or Nutriplanet partner inquiries
- to send email notifications which Clients have specifically requested
- to comply with industry standards and policies
- to protect against and prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions either on Nutriplanet own or together with partners of Nutriplanet
We will not, without Client’s express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
3. Sharing and storing personal data
Nutriplanet may share Client’s personal data with its affiliate entities, all located within the European Union. Also, Nutriplanet may share Client’s personal data with selected business partners for the purposes set out in Section 2. The client hereby agrees that Nutriplanet shares information on and related to the Client’s with third parties so the customer can use Nutriplanet products and services (including service providers and partners related to technical infrastructure and product’s safely, service providers and partners related to analytics and statistics, and other partners related to Nutriplanet’s services and products). If required under applicable law, Nutriplanet will share Client’s personal data with law enforcement agencies.
The full list of persons with whom Nutriplanet share Client’s personal data and who process Client’s personal data on Nutriplanet behalf is available on request.
Nutriplanet will not store Client’s personal data outside the European Economic Area and in countries which have not received the European Commission’s “adequacy decision” on the basis of Article 25 ( 6 ) of Directive 95/46/EC.
Nutriplanet have taken appropriate technical, physical and organisational security measures against the loss and unlawful processing of Clients personal data.
However, Client should acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and Nutriplanet cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Clients are responsible for keeping his/her password and other login details confidential.Nutriplanet will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the website (never over the e-mail).
Cookie is a small text file, which is placed automatically on Client’s device by the Internet browser. Cookies are used to assist in collecting information associated with Client’s use of the website in order to personalise Client’s use of Nutriplanet website.
Nutriplanet may use the following cookies:
- session cookies for the purpose of enabling the use of Nutriplanet service;
- permanent cookies for the purpose of remembering Client’s choices on Nutriplanet website;
- first and/or third party (advertising) cookies for the purpose of showing Client relevant advertising and offers;
- third party analytics cookies for the purpose of optimising marketing communication.
Client may disable cookies being stored on Client’s device by changing Client’s browser settings. However, as a result, Nutriplanet website may not function properly and/or some features may not be available to Client in that case.
In addition to using analytics cookies, Nutriplanet may use pixel tags and web beacons for the purpose of monitoring the use of Nutriplanet website. Nutriplanet do not process any personally identifiable information in that regard.
5. Client’s rights
Client have the right to access Client’s personal data processed by Nutriplanet and the right to demand the correction of inaccurate personal data.
If Client have any questions regarding exercising its rights or is of the opinion that Nutriplanet has breached its rights while processing its personal data, it should contact Nutriplanet at email@example.com. If the solution Nutriplanet provided is dissatisfying, Client have the right of recourse to the Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Estonia (Andmekaitse Inspektsioon) and the court.
Nutriplanet may unilaterally change this Policy from time to time. The latest version of this Policy is always posted on this page.
Nutriplanet website may contain links to other websites owned and operated by third parties or Nutriplanet’s partners. These websites are out of Nutriplanet control and Nutriplanet is not responsible for the content of those websites or any hyperlink contained in those websites. Also, Nutriplanet website may contain third party advertisements which may contain embedded hyperlinks to the websites of third parties or Nutriplanet’s partners. Nutriplanet excludes any liability regarding the interaction between Client and these advertisement providers.
This Policy is governed by the laws of Republic of Estonia. Any dispute or claim arising out of this Policy will subjected to the Harju County Court in Tallinn, Estonia as the court of first instance.