The owner of the website and the online store of Nutriplanet at www.nutriplanet.org (hereinafter referred to as the website or the online store) is Swing & Step OÜ (located at 5 Jõe Street, Tallinn 10151, Estonia) (hereinafter referred to as Nutriplanet).
You as a visitor, viewer, user, subscriber, member, affiliate, or client, collectively referred to herein as You, are a party to this agreement. The website and Nutriplanet are parties to this agreement.
THIS WEBSITE REQUIRES CONSIDERATION FOR AND AS A CONDITION OF ALLOWING YOU ACCESS.
Shopping with Nutriplanet
The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. All prices in the online store are in euros and are without value added tax of 20% (Nutriplanet is not VAT liable). A fee for shipping, if applicable, is added to the price.
Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the products in the online store.
The main products of Nutriplanet are The Candida Cleanse Vegan Meal Plan, Plant-Based 4-Week Meal Plan, Plant-Based Individual Meal Plan and the book Plant-Based Made Easy (hereinafter E-Book).
- In order to buy an e-book, click on the button “Buy Now” or similar and you will be taken to the checkout.
- To validate your purchase, continue with the checkout and fill in the requested fields. In case you were not taken to the checkout, click on the “Shopping Cart” link and continue with the checkout steps.
- For method of payment, we recommend that you select the PayPal payment. This way make your payment immediately and you get your e-book right away.
- The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store. An order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail for making your purchase and, in a separate e-mail, the links for downloading your e-books.
- You will be able to access the download link three times within 14 days from the time of making your purchase. If you have used the limit and/or after 14 days, the possibility of downloading the given e-book is blocked.
- Every e-book you order is meant for your personal use only. It is not allowed to forward the download link or the downloaded e-book to any third party. You can share a downloaded e-book between different readers or download an e-book in up to three different personal readers right away.
The e-books you have bought contain materials protected by copyright and therefore the whole content of an e-book is subject to copyright law. The copyrights of an e-book are owned or licensed by Nutriplanet. If you use the e-book you have bought, you automatically agree with the conditions of using e-books presented below:
- The entire content of an e-book is protected by copyright. All rights are reserved.
- E-books cannot be transferred to any other person either for free or for a fee, or resold without Nutriplanet’s consent.- The reproduction of the content of an e-book either in part or in full and in any form is prohibited, except for personal use.
- The person who has bought an e-book can make printouts of the e-book or its individual pages only for personal use; it is not allowed to copy or share the book with a third party.
- An e-book can be downloaded and saved in their computer only by its purchaser (if hardware containing e-books purchased is sold, they must first be deleted).- It is prohibited to remove the marks, labels or any other signs indicating its ownership from an e-book.
- Unintended use or unauthorised distribution of e-books is illegal and subject to compensation for damages.
- Nutriplanet and the distributor of an e-book are not liable for any damages arising from the misuse of an e-book; the liability rests with the purchaser of an e-book who has misused it.
Right of withdrawal. After receiving the order, you have the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the online store depending on the product you purchased. The exemptions to the right of withdrawal are stated in the Law of Obligations Act of Estonia paragraph 53 subsection 4. The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person.
The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the products be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the products in the online store is significantly lower than the actual market price of the products due to an error.
Please e-mail all your complaints about the online store to email@example.com. If we are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, you may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee of Estonia. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser. A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union.
Use of Information from Website
Unless you have entered into an express written contract with Nutriplanet to the contrary, visitors, viewers, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers have no right to use the information from the website in a commercial or public setting; they have no right to broadcast it, copy it, save it, print it, sell it, or publish any portions of the content of this website, except for personal use. By viewing the contents of the website you agree this condition of viewing and you acknowledge that any unauthorised use is unlawful and may subject you to civil or criminal penalties. You warrant that you understand that accepting this provision is a condition of viewing and that viewing constitutes acceptance.
OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE OR RIGHT TO USE, SELL, PUBLISH CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE
The website and its contents are owned or licensed by Nutriplanet. Material contained on the website must be presumed to be proprietary and copyrighted. You have no rights whatsoever in the site content. Use of website content for any reason other than personal use is unlawful unless it is done with express contract or permission of Nutriplanet.
Disclaimer for Contents of Website
Nutriplanet disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. You assume all the risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Unless you have otherwise formed an express contract to the contrary with Nutriplanet, you have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. Nutriplanet makes no such warranty.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR SOFTWARE FROM INTERACTING WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER CORRUPTING FACTORS.
Nutriplanet assumes no responsibility for damage to your computers or software or any person you subsequently communicate with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to your computer. Again, you view and interacts with this website, or banners or pop-ups or advertising displayed thereon, at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED BY DOWNLOADS
You download information from this website at your own risk. Nutriplanet makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.