It’s really unheard-of, but this is the first chia pudding recipe on my blog! I’ve been thinking of sharing a couple of recipes for ages, but somehow a different recipe always has stolen the spotlight.
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsps. oat bran or rolled oats
- ½ cup naturally sweet plant milk (oat or rice)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsps. applesauce
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- ⅛ tsp. cardamom
- ⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. carob powder
- Mix together chia seeds and oat bran.
- Add plant milk and mix well until the seeds have swollen bit and don’t form clumps any more. Let it soak for about an hour (at least 30 minutes).
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle on some cacao nibs, poppy seeds, unsweetened nut butter and shredded coconut.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Method: Mixing
Keywords: chocolaty chia pudding