This really is a cake you can enjoy without any guilt as it is made of healthy whole food ingredients only.
Soak time: 4 hours
- Ideally soak the walnuts for 4 hours. Rinse and drain. The soak water will be brown.
- Place the dates into a blender with water and soak for at least 15 minutes.
- Add the banana and walnuts to the dates and the soak water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour this into the bowl of dry ingredients, and also add the pumpkin, and mix well with a spoon.
- Line a 24 or 26 cm round baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 190 degrees (375 F). It is done when you see light browning and some cracks on the top.
- Let cool before slicing and serving.
- Method: Baking
Keywords: Pumpkin Pie, Vegan Cake