The year has gone by so fast and it is Easter again! However, it’s been two years since I last created a vegan raw Easter cheesecake Pascha. My first Pascha was Vegan Cheesecake Pascha with Goji Berries, which was followed by Plant-Based Chocolaty Cheesecake Pascha. They both are beyond amazing to try out, unless you’re on Candida diet as those recipes contain lots of dried fruit.
- Soak almonds and buckwheat overnight. Drain and rinse buckwheat and peel almonds.
- Put all ingredients (except chocolate and poppy seeds) into blender and process until you have a smooth batter. You’ll need to help with spoon.
- Stir chopped chocolate and poppy seeds into batter.
- Line a cup or a small bowl with some plastic wrap or cheesecloth and scoop the mixture into the cup. Press the mixture down so it sits in the cup quite tightly. Cover the top with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 5-8 hours.
- To serve, remove the wrap, place a fitting plate upside down on the bowl and flip. Remove the bowl and cheesecloth/plastic wrap.
- Decorate Pascha with Healthy Chocolate Sauce and berries of choice.
Keywords: raw cheesecake