My sweet potato and raw buckwheat cream is so delicious and satiating being also a much better combination for my digestion than the version with bananas. Go to Right Food Combining for details. You can have it for breakfast instead of your usual porridge, as snack between meals or save it for dessert to enjoy after dinner.
Soak time: 6 hours
Rinse and drain time: 2 hours
- 40g (1.4oz) raw buckwheat, soaked
- 100g (3.5oz) naturally sweet plant milk (oat or rice)
- 100g (3.5oz) steamed sweet potato cubes
- 2 tbsps. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp. carob powder
- 1 tsp. cacao powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Splash of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. (8g, .3oz) cashews or almonds, soaked (optional)
- Soak buckwheat and almonds overnight or at least for 6 hours. Rinse and drain. Cashews require 2 hours.
- Steam sweet potato cubes until soft (about 7 minutes).
- Put all ingredients into blender and process until smooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Method: Steaming&Blending
Keywords: Chocolaty Raw Buckwheat