I can bravely say that I created the best porridge I’ve ever had in my life. The most surprising thing about it is that I did so while on Candida diet, i.e. there are no fresh fruits, dried fruits, berries or peanut butter involved. I’ll get more thoroughly into the topic over the next few weeks and will be sharing my meals on Instagram on daily basis, but until then you can enjoy this amazing carrot cake porridge.
- Measure your oat bran and buckwheat flakes.
- Bring water to boil.
- Reduce the heat and pour in oat bran whisking vigorously. Keep on whisking and simmering for 6 minutes.
- Add soy milk and bring to boil again.
- Mix in buckwheat flakes and simmer for 1 minute whisking at the same time.
- Turn off the heat, cover with lid and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, taste and adjust until it is to your satisfaction. Repeat the same with sweetener.
- Throw in cinnamon, ginger powder and gingerbread spice and mix well. Taste and adjust if necessary.
- Finally mix in finely grated carrots.
- Method: Boiling
Keywords: carrot cake porridge