I think the rhubarb-fig sugar-free jam is the first jam I have ever boiled, except of course for applesauce, which could also be considered as jam.
- 360g (12.7oz) rhubarb, peeled and finely chopped
- 10 Turkish figs, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Peel and chop rhubarb and chop figs.
- Boil rhubarb in 1 cup of water for 5 minutes. You have to keep an eye on the process because it tends to boil over. Turn off the heat.
- Add chopped figs and mix well. Let the jam sit for 30 minutes.
- Pour the jam into blender with 1 tsp. of cinnamon and blend until the figs are incorporated.
- Transfer the jam into jar(s) and let cool.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Method: Boiling and Blending
- Serving Size: 1 cup (224g, 8.6oz)
- Calories: 113 kcal
- Sodium: 1.52mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 25.2g
- Fiber: 6.24g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: rhubarb fig jam