- 1 can unsalted chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup oven-baked potato cubes
- 1 cup oven-baked red bell pepper
- 13 green olives
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- ½ tsp. garam masala
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsps. of sunflower seeds
- 3 garlic cloves or 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tbsps. nutritional yeast
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsps. fresh basil
- Throw all ingredients into blender or food processor and process until homogenous hummus forms.
- Taste and add salt/pepper if necessary.
- Depending on how dry or wet your bell pepper is and whether you are using blender or food processor you might need to add a bit of water.
In this hummus you’ll have small crunchy sunflower seed pieces that I love because it’s good to have something to chew on.
- Method: Blending
- Serving Size: 1/3 of the recipe
- Calories: 257 kcal
- Sodium: 242.9mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 12.6g
Keywords: chickpea hummus