Turmeric-Chocolate Muffins that are made of soaked buckwheat and millet. The recipe is whole food plant-based, oil-free and contains no refined sugars.
- Soak chopped figs in 210ml oat milk for 30 minutes.
- Soak millet and buckwheat overnight (or all day) in separate bowls. Wash and drain (you can use one sieve).
- Heat oven to 175 C (350 F).
- Put all ingredients except baking powder and chocolate in blender and blend until smooth batter is formed. Don’t worry; it’s supposed to be fairly liquid as millet swells quite significantly.
- Now, blend in baking powder. Finally mix in (DON’T BLEND) the chopped chocolate.
- Divide the batter between 10-11 muffin forms and bake for 33-35 minutes until the muffins are golden.
- Method: Baking
Keywords: turmeric-chocolate muffins