Try these plum peanut butter muffins if you crave for something good, but want to keep your bites oil/sugar-free and healthy.
- 155g oat flour
- 120g raw buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp hemp flour (optional)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ – 1 tsp cardamom (depends how much you like it)
- In a small bowl, cover the chopped dates with 200ml water and let soak for about 30 minutes.
- In a big bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, and spices.
- Place the dates with the soak water, bananas, nuts, peanut butter, and coconut milk into a blender and blend until smooth. Add applesauce and blend again.
- Add this date mixture to the bowl of dry ingredients, and mix until all the dry ingredients have disappeared.
- Place a plum half in every muffin case.
- Spoon the batter into a silicone muffin pan or parchment muffin papers in a metal pan. This recipe makes 15 big muffins.
- Heat oven to 350 F (175 C). Bake for 30-35 minutes. The muffins will be done when cracks appear, and when a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for at least 15 to 20 minutes before removing.
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 129 kcal
- Fat: 2.96g
- Carbohydrates: 22.2g
- Fiber: 2.95g
- Protein: 3.4g
Keywords: Plum-Peanut Butter Muffins