Learn how to make vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that are extra fibrous and super satiating. They are excellent with a cup of tea or coffee for breakfast, snack, or as a healthy dessert.
- 1 cup (120g, 4.2oz) oat bran
- 1 cup (90g, 3.2oz) gluten free oats
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- 3 tbsps. erythritol (date sugar for Plantricious version)
- 1 cup (245g, 8.6oz) additive-free pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsps. additive-free peanut butter
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Then, mix peanut butter with pumpkin puree. Start adding the puree to peanut butter gradually to get a smooth mixture. Alternatively, use a blender or an immersion blender.
- Next, in a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture onto dry ingredients and combine well with a spatula.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Now, using your hands, form 10 cookies and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 18 minutes.
- Finally, let cool on a cooling rack before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1 cookies
- Calories: 123 kcal
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Sodium: 54.86mg
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3g
- Carbohydrates: 14.3g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Protein: 4.5g
Keywords: cookies, pumpkin, chocolate