Here’s an easy and quick oil-free vegan salad dressing with tahini and chickpeas that effortlessly makes your meals complete. It gives this on-spot freshness and richness to your abundant or simple salads. You just need a blender and 10 minutes of your time!
- 1 can (240g, 8.5oz) unsalted chickpeas, drain and rinse
- 55g (1.9oz) tahini (additive-free)
- Juice of one lemon
- 8 tbsps. nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1¼ tsp. turmeric
- ½ tsp. mustard seeds, crush
- Black salt to taste
- 6 green olives
- 6 tbsps. plain plant-based yogurt
- ½ tsp. psyllium powder (see tips)
- 1–1½ cup of water
- 8 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- Use regular blender or immersion blender to process all ingredients into smooth dressing.
- Adjust consistency to your liking by adding more or less water.
One serving has 5.4 GL points.
- Method: Blend
- Serving Size: ⅙ of the recipe
- Calories: 155.4 kcal
- Fat: 7.52g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 6.04g
- Protein: 9.94g
Keywords: vegan salad dressing, tahini, chickpeas