I created this vegan caramel sauce to accompany my no yeast gluten free cinnamon rolls. It is actually quite similar to my easy and healthy chocolate sauce, but uses light coloured superfood powders instead of cocoa and carob.
- 3 heaped tsps. (40g, 1.4oz) of additive-free peanut butter
- 3 tbsps. (45g, 1.6oz) of unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup (125g, 4.4oz) of unsweetened oat milk
- 2 tbsps.(17g, 0.6oz) of mesquite powder
- 1 tbsp. (6g, 0.2oz) of baobab powder
- ⅛ tsp. of Himalayan salt
- Place all ingredients into blender or beaker (if you use immersion blender) and process until you have a smooth and homogeneous sauce.
- Store in a sealed jar or container in fridge for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Method: Blending
Keywords: vegan caramel sauce