Hey, I finally have a blondie recipe for you! Furthermore, it’s gluten free vegan blondies with chocolate chips that I’m going to introduce you to.
- 90g (3.2oz) oat flour
- 75g (2.6oz) raw (unroasted) buckwheat flour
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 2 tsps. aluminium-free baking powder
- 4 tbsps. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. mesquite flour
- 2 tbsps. almond flour or protein powder
- 1 tbsp. baobab powder
- 3 tbsps. dark chocolate chips (add later)
- First, cut the zucchini into cubes and steam until soft (about 5-6 minutes).
- Next, in a big bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips).
- Then, in a blender or beaker process the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated or use food processor.
- Finally, mix in the chocolate chips, transfer the batter into a mould lined with parchment paper and bake at 175°C (350°F) for 20-22 minutes until golden.
Sauces that go well with my gluten free vegan blondies: Healthy Chocolate Sauce, Vegan Caramel Sauce, or simply blend berries of choice.
One serving has 11.3 GL points.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 131 kcal
- Fat: 3.84g
- Carbohydrates: 22.4g
- Fiber: 5.29g
- Protein: 5.39g
Keywords: vegan gluten free blondies