These ground elder pesto is being oil-free, vegan, plant-based, gluten-free, vegan Candida diet friendly and doesn’t use refined sugar.
- 2 packed cups of young Ground elder leaves
- Juice from half a lemon
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 big handful of pine nuts
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Xylitol or stevia to taste (optional)
- Enough water for desired consistency
- Rinse and drain Ground elder leaves.
- Put all ingredients (except water) into a small food processor, the one that comes with immerse blender (or use the smaller cup of a normal size food processor) and process until well incorporated. Scrape the sides and process again.
- Add water gradually and just enough to be able to process the mixture easily. Be careful not to make it too runny.
- Method: Blending
Keywords: vegan griund elder pesto