Since the flu season is still on going and there are always plenty of people struggling with Candida infection or inflammation I thought I’d dedicate a whole blog post to my antifungal and anti-inflammatory cold/flu “hot shot” – well, this is how I call it as it’s quite spicy!
- 2 tsps. turmeric
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. dried ginger or a few slices of fresh ginger root, chopped
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 tbsp. coconut milk
- About 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sweetener of choice (stevia, agave, honey, xylitol or even carob)
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Some blueberries (if you are not on Candida cleanse)
Mix these all ingredients together.