Healthy gluten-free subtly sweet zucchini quick bread that doesn’t use refined sugar or oil.
- 300 ml (120 g) oat flour
- 140 ml (80 g) unroasted buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups (480 ml) coarsely grated zucchini
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup (240 ml) plant-based milk (I used unsweetened rice milk)
- 6–8 dates (I used 6 as I did not want it overly sweet)
- Soak the dates in milk for about 30 minutes. Chop them first, if very dry. Put dates, milk and banana in a blender and process until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix together flours, baking powder/soda and cinnamon.
- Pour wet mixture into bowl and mix the ingredients well. Carefully mix in grated zucchini.
- Grease a bread loaf or line it with parchment paper and pour the mixture in. Bake at 350 F (175 Celsius) for 65-70 minutes until tooth-stick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 65 minutes
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 111 kcal
- Fat: 1.49 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.2 g
- Fiber: 2.64 g
- Protein: 3.23 g
Keywords: zucchini bread