These juicy beet-chickpea patties are always a hit – they statisfy your hunger and give comfort at the same time. Nourish yourself and surprise the loved ones!
- 1 can unsalted chickpeas, washed and drained
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour
- 400 g (about 2 cups) boiled beets, grated
- black pepper and Himalayan salt to taste
- Process the chickpeas in a food processor. You could also mash them with fork, but it is more time-consuming.
- Mix together the chickpeas, grated beets, chickpea flour and herbs/spices.
- Form 6 patties and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 F (175 Celsius) for 15 minutes, then give the patties a flip and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
I served the patties with pan-roasted zucchini (just sprinkled some salt on them), slices of fermented buckwheat bread, and with sunflower seed cream.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 patty
- Calories: 109 kcal
- Fat: 1.24 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.1 g
- Fiber: 5.65 g
- Protein: 5.26 g
Keywords: beet-chickpea patties