Instead of buying overpriced nut milk with unwanted additives, make your own healthy homemade almond milk.
Soak time: 6-8 hours
- 1 part nuts, soaked overnight
- 2–3 parts water (resulting in a richer or lighter milk)
- Blend the nuts and water in a blender. Strain the milk carefully using a very fine sieve or special cloth.
- Spread the nut pulp on a baking sheet and dehydrate in oven at low temperature. When it has completely dried, grind it into flour and use in cakes, cookies and smoothies.
- Should you plan to flavour your milk, transfer it back to washed blender, add flavours and blend again.
- Method: Soaking & Blending