Learn how to make a delicious and easy soybean hummus recipe without tahini. Enjoy the sweetness from corn as well as the divine flavours of sun-dried tomatoes and dried basil. You’ll need 9 ingredients and a food processor to make this creamy homemade hummus.
- Got to How to Cook Soybeans for the instructions on how to cook soybeans at home.
- Next, soak sun dried tomato halves in hot water until they double in size. Drain and rinse.
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape down the sides every now and then.
- Transfer the hummus into an airtight container or a jar and store in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Use a few fresh garlic cloves instead of garlic powder.
Feel free to substitute onion powder with a tablespoon of dried onion flakes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Method: Food processor
- Serving Size: 70g (1/13 of the recipe)
- Calories: 92.4 kcal
- Sodium: 50.4mg
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 8.1g
Keywords: hummus, soybeans