Delicious strawberry avocado smoothie with creamy texture that is extremely easy to make requiring just 3 ingredients. No added sugars or other additives!
- 350g (12.3oz) strawberries
- 2 medium avocados (160g, 5.6oz with peel)
- 1 big banana (219g, 7.7oz with peel)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- A few fresh mint or peppermint leaves (optional)
- First, wash strawberries thoroughly and remove the stems.
- Then, peel the banana and avocados, and squeeze juice out of lemon (if you decide to add it).
- And finally, throw all ingredients in a blender and process until you have a smooth mass. You may also use immersion blender.
I don’t recommend adding lemon juice, if you use unripe banana.
Feel free to use frozen strawberries instead of fresh ones, but I prefer the latter whenever possible.
This smoothie is best consumed fresh, but if necessary you can also store it in an airtight container or jar in fridge for up to 12 hours.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Method: Blender
- Serving Size: 1/3 of recipe
- Calories: 148 kcal
- Sodium: 4.8mg
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 6.3g
- Protein: 2.1g
Keywords: smoothie, strawberries, avocado