Enjoy life with this creamy, thick and hearty yet totally oil-free and refined sugar free vegan chocolate frosting. This vegan frosting is super easy to make and is ready in 10 minutes.
- 50g (1.8oz) additive-free tahini (sesame seed butter)
- 90G (3.2oz) 18% coconut milk
- 200g (7.05oz) additive-free oat milk
- 1½ tbsps. (11g, 0.4oz) ground chia seeds
- 25g (0.9oz) additive-free coconut puree (manna)
- 85g (3oz) carob powder
- 15g (0.53oz) fat-reduced cocoa powder (or regular)
- 2 tsps. (5g, 0.2oz) cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan salt
Process all ingredients in a blender or with immersion blender until smooth. It’s easier if you have the nut or seed butter at room temperature. Also, if you use immersion blender, give the ingredients a stir with a spoon before you start processing.
One serving has 2.31 GL points.
- Serving Size: One serving (30g, 1.06oz)
- Calories: 66.1 kcal
- Sodium: 32.3mg
- Fat: 4.4g
- Carbohydrates: 3.55g
- Fiber: 3.04g
- Protein: 1.55g