Delicious and decadent raw vegan chocolate candy recipe with a boost of superfoods. You simply need to melt, mix and mould!
Cooling time: 1 hour
- First, chop up cocoa liquor and measure coconut puree and place them into a heatproof bowl. Next, bring water to simmer in your saucepan. Then, turn off the heat. Now, set the heatproof bowl in the mouth of the pot, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the bottom of the saucepan. Stir cocoa liquor and coconut puree as it softens. Make sure not to let even a drop of water to come in contact with your cocoa mass. You can also use a double boiler or a water bath melt dish, if you have one.
- Next, take a small whisk and start sifting and mixing in all the dry ingredients one-by-one.
- Lastly, add ground xylitol and taste. If you think it needs more sweetness, add xylitol or some liquid stevia or even coconut nectar or coconut sugar.
- To finish, transfer the chocolate mass into silicone or paper moulds (about 15g, 0.5oz each) and place it into fridge or freezer until set (at least an hour).
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Simmering and Freezing
- Serving Size: 1 candy
- Calories: 98 kcal
- Sodium: 27.2mg
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1.9g
Keywords: raw vegan chocolate candy