If you read my previous post about Oat Bran-Buckwheat Carrot Cake Porridge then you know that I’m currently on Candida Diet, i.e. I’m starving my candida until it’s dead. Until this pancakes will coloring your day!
- 150g (5.3oz, ¾ level cup + 1 level tbsp.) raw buckwheat, (dry weight) soak and rinse
- 50g (1.8oz, ½ level cup) oat bran
- 320–340g (11.3-12oz) water
- 80g (⅓ cup) unsweetened soy milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut milk
- 2 tbsps. ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp. (not heaped) sunflower seeds butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- xylitol and/or stevia to taste
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Soak buckwheat overnight. Then drain and rinse carefully.
- Put all ingredients into blender and process until homogeneous batter forms.
- Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Take non-stick pan and heat it up.
- Take a ladleful of batter and pour onto pan. Even out with spoon. Fry both sides until golden.
- Method: Frying
Keywords: oat bran-buckwheat pancakes