Delicious and easy quinoa-buckwheat crackers with pumpkin that are vegan/plant-based, oil-free, sugar-free, flourless and gluten-free.
Soak time: 6 hours
- Soak buckwheat and quinoa overnight or at least for 6 hours.
- Heat oven to 175 C (350 F).
- Rinse and drain buckwheat and quinoa and put them in the food processor together with all the other ingredients.
- Process the ingredients until homogenous batter forms. You’ll need to scrape the sides with a spoon now and again.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the batter on baking sheet and spread it out as evenly as you can with a tablespoon or a spatula.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds and flax seeds on top and press them in using a spoon.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, and then turn off the heat, open the oven door a bit and let cool in the oven to get it really crispy. Should you like it a bit soft, remove immediately and start munching.
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the recipe
- Calories: 87.6 kcal
- Sodium: 71.2mg
- Fat: 2.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 12.4g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 3.4g
Keywords: crackers, quinoa, buckwheat