My family has had smoothies as first breakfast for a few years now. My husband started the tradition as he was looking for a breakfast that’d allow him to ditch the first coffee in the morning, as he was anxious to cut down the daily dosage.
- 3 kiwis
- 1 small or half of a big banana
- ½ of a 150g (5.3oz) avocado
- 2 tbsps. ground flax seeds
- Peel kiwis or cut them in half and scoop the pulp out with spoon.
- Cut avocado in half and scoop out the deliciously creamy green pulp. Leave the stone attached to the other half and store in sealed contained in fridge.
- Throw all ingredients into blender (kiwis first to ease blending) and blend into smoothie (as smooth or chunky as you like).
- Method: Blending
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 211 kcal
- Fat: 8.94g
- Carbohydrates: 28.2g
- Fiber: 7.16g
- Protein: 4.59g
Keywords: kiwi-avocado smoothie