Tiramisú comes from Italian tira mi sú, meaning “lift me up”. This dessert (when made right) really lifts you up!
- First, break the cookies into smaller pieces with your hands.
- Then, prepare about 100ml strong coffee. If you’ll have kids to have the dessert, boil the alcohol out of the rum before you mix it into the coffee or use rum essence.
- Next, pour the excess water out of the tofu package. Now, using an immersion or a regular blender, process all the filling ingredients until smooth.
- Take three dessert bowls or glasses. Start compiling the tiramisú:
- 1st layer: cookies. Moist them with coffee and rum mix.
- 2nd layer: tofu and cashew cream
- 3rd layer: cookies. Moist them with coffee and rum mix.
- 4th layer: tofu and cashew cream
- Sprinkle raw cacao powder on top. Let it sit in fridge for 6-8 hours. You can eat it sooner, but the longer it sits, the better it tastes.
Keywords: vegan tiramisu